Fall Foliage Canvas Tote Bag
Fall Foliage Canvas Tote Bag; Looking for the perfect fall tote bag? The Japanese maple, a beautiful tree is associated with peace, serenity and represents balance and practicality. Maybe that's why I'm drawn to them, they have always been a favorite of mine. I love the deep red color of the leaves and have spent many hours photographing them in wind, rain, sun and fall. I love to photograph them in the wind that's when I can really let my artsy side out. Hand holding the camera and lens while trying to photograph a moving subject at shallow depth of field...leads to some very interesting images. Ones that I love. I used to do this a lot in my former garden, now I'm lucky enough to have two maples in the back and one maple in the front.
All bags are custom made for you once you place an order.
A wonderful gift for that special lady in your life that loves nature, color, artistic expression or maybe it’s a gift for you?
All Canvas Tote Bags feature:
- 100% softly textured polyester outer shell
- Vegan leather black straps that are strong and durable
- Dark blue cotton sateen interior lining for that polished look
- One zipper pocket and two inside slip pockets perfect for your phone, keys or lipstick
- A magnetic closure keeps your contents safe
- Stunning vibrant image reproduction, it’s like you were there with me when I photographed it.
- Each bag measures approximately 27” long from the top of the strap to the bottom of the bag.
- 13.25” wide, 4” depth (depth is measured across the bottom of the handbag)
- This tote bag is perfect for running errands.
- Since grocery stores are eliminating plastic bags I carry mine to the store when I need to pick up a few smaller things.
- Carrying books for school or tucking your iPad or laptop safely inside
- Big enough to carry a 16” laptop