Luxurious Japanese Maple Silk Scarf
If you are looking for luxurious art that’s wearable you will love my collection of square silk scarves. Made from 100% Silk Habotai, these scarves will dress up jeans and a sweater, or pair it with a blazer for the office. They are vibrant, beautiful, fluid scarves perfect for any occasion.
Looking for a gift that says luxury? A gift that's wearable and unique? Maybe it's just for YOU!
Want to make a statement? Pair it with the Japanese Maple Tote.
- Made from 8mm 100% silk habotai
- Three sizes to choose from
- 16”x16” like a kerchief, fits beautifully around the neck leaving just a little leftover for the ties. Perfect when worn with a boat neck sweater or blazer.
- 26”x26” plenty of fabric to tie just about anyway you’d like this size is perfect for a low cut sweater or blazer if you are looking for a little fuller look. This is the most popular size.
- 36”x36” for those who want all the fullness to tie anyway you could possibly want and not worry about having enough.
- All scarves are printed with permanent reactive digital inks, this means the print will never fade or wash away.
- All scarves are machine rolled baby hem providing a durable yet delicate edge finish for your scarf.
Machine or hand wash in cold water with ¼ cup of vinegar and 2 teaspoons of salt. Fill the washing machine with water (no eco-cycle). Machine dry delicate or hang to dry. Can be ironed using the silk setting. Do not bleach. Can be dry-cleaned.