Red Dahlia Canvas Tote Bag
Red Dahlia Canvas Tote; This red dahlia has wonderful form and structure representing the symbolism of strength and power with its beautiful form. I don't know about the power but I've certainly gained strength on this journey.
Picture this, you're at the Farmer's Market its a beautiful warm August day and you spot this beautiful bouquet of flowers. Dahlias, daisies, sunflowers and more, my sight is set on the beautiful red dahlia. I loved it's form, proper in a way I mean look at the petals, the are so evenly spaced and their shape is as if they are protecting the center of this beautiful flower. I was excited, could not wait to get these home I turn around start to walk by the next vendor when I spot the most beautiful red dahlia I have ever seen. The form is not structured like this one, its free flowing, like a beautiful red dress with colors of vibrant red almost an orange red. What a beautiful flower! I could not leave without it, I had more than enough flowers to play with but when you see something you are so drawn to you have to photograph it.
I didn't have to stand there long before it was in my hands. Hands full of flowers! This girls dream. ❤️
Each bag is made especially for you once your order is placed.
A wonderful gift for that special lady in your life that loves nature, color, artistic expression or maybe it’s a gift for you?
The Red Dahlia Canvas Tote Bag features:
- 100% softly textured polyester outer shell
- Vegan leather black straps that are strong and durable
- Dark blue cotton sateen interior lining for that polished look
- One zipper pocket and two inside slip pockets perfect for your phone, keys or lipstick
- A magnetic closure keeps your contents safe
- Stunning vibrant image reproduction, it’s like you were there with me when I photographed it.
- Each bag measures approximately 27” long from the top of the strap to the bottom of the bag.
- 13.25” wide, 4” depth (depth is measured across the bottom of the handbag)
- This tote bag is perfect for running errands. I use mine going to the store to pick up a few items or carrying as a purse as I am,
- Carrying books for school or tucking your iPad or laptop safely inside
- Big enough to carry a 16” laptop