Echeveria Tote Bag
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This year was my first attempt at growing succulents. I picked the plants out, found a container I thought would work well, and planted them. As I watched them, I noticed one of the plants had a flower forming. I was excited! My first succulent, and I picked one that would bloom. As the days went on, I watched it change shape and lift away from the plant. It turned into the beautiful flower you see here.
This beautiful Echinacea Canvas Tote bag has black vegan leather straps that are strong and durable, fully lined and includes three pockets (one zippered pocket and two slip-in pockets). Each slip in pocket is perfect to carry keys or a phone. The zipper pocket is a nice size, there's lots of room in these bags.
Image representation is fantastic, the colors are vibrant and detail is wonderful.
If you're worried about your contents, the Echinacea Canvas Tote Bag features a magnetic closure to keep your contents safe.
This tote bag is perfect for
- Running errands
- Carrying as a purse as I am
- Hauling books to school or tucking your iPad or laptop safely inside
A wonderful gift for that special lady in your life that loves nature, color, artistic expression or maybe it’s a gift for you?
Big enough to carry a 16” Laptop
- Canvas: 100% polyester textured canvas shell with beautiful image representation, really nice weight and feel while durable enough to withstand everyday use while looking great.
- Black vegan leather straps that are strong and durable
- Cotton Sateen Lining with pockets: Lined with 100% navy cotton sateen and includes 2 inside slip pockets and 1 zippered welt pocket.
- Each bag measures 27” long with strap, 17” long top of bag to bottom, 13.25” wide, 4” depth (depth is measured across the bottom of the handbag)